Let’s reduce proper to the chase…
If you wish to discover the most effective affiliate networks in 2019 so you can begin incomes some candy passive revenue, you’ve come to the suitable place.
There’s no fluff right here.
No overwhelming record of 100+ affiliate networks that each one sound the identical.
No superficial content material that doesn’t provide help to reply the one query that issues: what’s one of the best affiliate community for me?
Right here’s what we’re going to do:
I’m going to briefly reply some widespread questions, present you the highest affiliate networks we advocate for 2019, and shortly break down every of them for you.
You’ll then take the knowledge, select an affiliate community to hitch, and begin padding your pockets with twenties.
Then let’s get began.
- 1 Affiliate Networks: Q&A
- 2 #9. ShareASale
- 3 #eight. Clickbank
- 4 #7. CJ Affiliate (previously Fee Junction)
- 5 #6. Amazon Associates
- 6 #5. eBay Companion Community (EPN)
- 7 #four. FlexOffers
- 8 #three. Pepperjam
- 9 #2. Rakuten Advertising (previously LinkShare)
- 10 #1. PeerFly
- 11 It’s Time to Select an Affiliate Community
Affiliate Networks: Q&A
Up first are the questions and solutions.
Already an affiliate internet marketing aficionado? Superior. Click on right here to leap forward.
What’s an Affiliate Community?
Affiliate networks are middlemen connecting bloggers and entrepreneurs (“publishers”) with corporations (“merchants”) providing associates program alternatives for their services or products.
By means of a single portal, affiliate networks give publishers entry to quite a few affiliate packages.
If that feels like a bunch of gobbledygook, don’t fear. Right here’s the essential half:
You monetize your weblog with these affiliate packages through the use of a course of referred to as affiliate marketing online.
What’s Affiliate Advertising?
Affiliate advertising is a brand new twist on an previous concept: getting a finder’s payment once you refer a buyer.
You introduce your viewers to a services or products and, in the event that they purchase utilizing your distinctive affiliate hyperlink, you earn a fee.
Briefly: discover a services or products you want, put it on the market to your weblog’s readers, and earn a part of the revenue on every sale.
Can You Actually Make Cash with Affiliate Advertising?
Pat Flynn of Smart Passive Income earned over $2 million via affiliate internet marketing in 2017. John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneurs on Hearth earned $37,974 — in November 2018 alone.
Barely (ahem) on the opposite finish of the spectrum, one among my affiliate packages has earned $three,450 over a span of three years.
That’s not “quit my job” cash. It’s not even “hire Nicolas Cage to attend my birthday party” cash.
Nevertheless, as passive revenue ensuing from a single weblog publish I wrote years in the past, it’s not too shabby.
Your mileage can and can range, in fact.
Nevertheless it’s undoubtedly attainable to make actual, tangible, passive revenue by way of online marketing.
Smart, engaging individuals identical to you do it each day.
So, that begs the query…
What’s the Best Affiliate Community?
That’s what I’m going that will help you work out.
I’ll provide the breakdown (in no specific order) — you select the community that most closely fits your wants.
Let’s get to it.
- Lengthy monitor report. Based in 2000, ShareASale has been across the block a time or two.
- Quite a few affiliate alternatives. ShareASale gives over three,900 affiliate packages in 40 totally different classes.
- Protected and safe. With zero buyer complaints on file, the Higher Enterprise Bureau provides ShareASale an A+ score.
- Constant cost schedule. On the 20th of every month, as long as you’ve gotten a stability of no less than $50, ShareASale sends you cash.
- Totally different cost choices. You possibly can have ShareASale pay you by way of checks in the mail, wire switch, or direct deposit. Worldwide women and men of thriller can use the switch service Payoneer. No PayPal, although.
Thanks in half to its strong fame, ShareASale is trusted by fairly a number of big-name corporations.
Over 1,000 retailers, akin to WP Engine and OptinMonster, are unique to the community.
If you wish to promote their merchandise, you possibly can solely achieve this by way of ShareASale.
Anybody who’s wanting for a dependable affiliate community that gives all kinds of affiliating advertising choices (thus eliminating the necessity to be a part of a number of networks) ought to give ShareASale a attempt.
Whether or not you need to supply providers, bodily items, or digital downloads to your viewers, ShareASale has you coated.
The Skinny on Clickbank
- Monitor document of 20+ years. Based in 1998, Clickbank has been round longer than M. Night time Shyamalan’s The Sixth Sense. (Spoiler alert: Bruce Willis was sporting a toupee the entire time.)
- Hundreds of thousands of choices. Clickbank provides greater than 6 million distinctive affiliate merchandise.
- Fast to reply. With zero unresolved complaints as of this writing, Clickbank sports activities an A+ score with the Higher Enterprise Bureau.
- Versatile cost schedule. Clickbank enables you to select how typically you need to receives a commission. Need month-to-month funds? You bought it. Weekly? Accomplished.
- Number of cost choices. Examine, wire switch, and direct deposit can be found. Worldwide customers can receives a commission by way of Payoneer. Alas, no PayPal right here both.
What Makes Clickbank Totally different?
By specializing in digital merchandise created by entrepreneurs from everywhere in the globe, Clickbank presents affiliate alternatives you possibly can’t discover anyplace else.
However watch out…
Whereas Clickbank itself, the community, has a strong popularity, a few of the merchandise provided by its retailers could be questionable.
You need to do your homework. Should you do, you’ll be advantageous.
Should you don’t, and you find yourself selling some subpar merchandise, your viewers gained’t be pleased.
(For the report: this recommendation is relevant to each affiliate community.)
Who Ought to Be a part of Clickbank?
In case you’re trying to solely promote digital merchandise, and also you need (actually) hundreds of thousands of choices, Clickbank is an effective guess.
#7. CJ Affiliate (previously Fee Junction)
The Lowdown on CJ Affiliate
- 20 years of expertise. Based in 1998, CJ Affiliate was round throughout Y2K and lived to inform the story.
- Numerous manufacturers. CJ Affiliate provides you entry to greater than three,000 retailers.
- Too huge to fail. CJ Affiliate is a part of Alliance Knowledge Techniques, which is a Fortune 500 firm. It additionally has an A+ score with the Higher Enterprise Bureau.
- Receives a commission month-to-month. CJ Affiliate combines all of your commissions into one month-to-month cost.
- Two cost choices. Receives a commission by direct deposit or checks in the mail. PayPal is a no.
What Makes CJ Affiliate Totally different?
It provides a lot of bells and whistles, corresponding to real-time reporting.
Meaning you possibly can monitor exercise in your account because it occurs.
(No extra having to refresh your browser each 5 seconds like a caveman.)
Who Ought to Be a part of CJ Affiliate?
Anybody with a longtime viewers who needs a feature-rich affiliate community will discover rather a lot to love with CJ Affiliate.
Nevertheless, it will not be a sensible choice for newbies.
As a result of accounts are deactivated in the event you go six months with out incomes a fee, and since their retailers have a fame for being choosy on who they settle for as publishers, CJ Affiliate is greatest for those that get regular visitors to their web sites.
Nevertheless, if you have already got an viewers of modest measurement and engagement, you’ll respect what CJ Affiliate has to supply.
#6. Amazon Associates
The Rundown on Amazon Associates
- One of many first on-line advertising networks. Began in 1996, Amazon Associates is sufficiently old to legally drink alcohol.
- Large choice. Publishers can promote Amazon’s large catalog of bodily and digital merchandise.
- Backed by Amazon. Valued at over $1 trillion, and with over 90 million paying Prime subscribers in the USA, Amazon isn’t going anyplace anytime quickly. The Higher Enterprise Bureau provides the corporate a B+ score.
- Not the perfect cost schedule. Amazon Associates pays you roughly 60 days after the top of the month in which you earned your fee.
- A number of cost choices. You will get paid by direct deposit, Amazon present certificates, or checks in the mail. (Tip: Keep away from checks in the mail since there’s a $15 processing payment.) Worldwide customers can receives a commission by present certificates or checks (with the $15 payment waived).
What Makes Amazon Associates Totally different?
By providing your complete Amazon catalog, no affiliate community can match the sheer quantity of bodily and digital merchandise provided by Amazon Associates.
Heads up, although:
Together with affiliate hyperlinks in emails is towards Amazon’s firm coverage, so maintain this in thoughts if e-mail advertising is your main technique for selling affiliate merchandise.
Who Ought to Be a part of Amazon Associates?
Affiliate entrepreneurs who’re accustomed to the Amazon ecosystem will really feel proper at residence with Amazon Associates.
These trying to promote providers ought to look elsewhere, however anybody who needs to concentrate on bodily and digital merchandise will discover tens of millions of various alternatives in lots of of various classes with Amazon Associates.
#5. eBay Companion Community (EPN)
The 411 on eBay Associate Community
- Based in 2008. Although the eBay Associate Community is a relative newcomer on the affiliate community scene, its father or mother firm (eBay) has been round since 1995.
- Billions of alternatives. eBay has 1.1 billion listings. You’ll by no means run out of bodily merchandise to advertise to your viewers.
- Backed by eBay. With 175 million consumers buying over $23 billion of merchandise annually, EPN’s mum or dad firm (eBay) is constructed to final. The Higher Enterprise Bureau provides the corporate an A+ score.
- Dependable cost schedule. As long as you’ve earned the minimal of $10 wanted for cost, EPN pays you month-to-month.
- PayPal! For many who favor to make use of the service, EPN permits you to be paid by way of PayPal. (Direct Deposit can also be obtainable.)
What Makes eBay Associate Community Totally different?
One factor that units EPN aside from different affiliate networks is the best way it allows you to promote… distinctive choices.
The nice Bizarre Al Yankovich as soon as sang about shopping for William Shatner’s toupee on eBay.
With the eBay Associate Community, if such a transaction ever takes place, you would earn a fee on it.
Who Ought to Be a part of eBay Associate Community?
In case your focus is on bodily merchandise and also you need the peace of thoughts that comes with doing enterprise with a big firm you’re already acquainted with, eBay Companion Community is a superb choice.
The Skinny on FlexOffers
- New (ish) child on the block. Based in 2008, FlexOffers doesn’t have as lengthy of a monitor report as most of its rivals.
- Rising record of affiliate alternatives. FlexOffers has 12,000+ retailers in 25+ classes throughout 27 (and counting) nations. They usually say a whole lot of latest retailers are added every week.
- No score with BBB. Partly on account of its relative youth, FlexOffers doesn’t have a score with the Higher Enterprise Bureau. On the upside, BBB exhibits zero complaints with the corporate.
- Fast funds. One of many areas the place FlexOffers shines is with funds. Whenever you refer a sale, your fee is paid inside 30 days (as long as you meet the minimal stability of $50). And for those who’re a prime performer, it’s potential to be paid inside 7 days.
- Normal cost choices. U.S. residents might be paid by examine or direct deposit. PayPal is accessible for these outdoors the USA.
What Makes FlexOffers Totally different?
Whenever you enroll with FlexOffers, you’re assigned a devoted account supervisor that will help you navigate the affiliate internet marketing waters.
This makes it a great match for each newcomers and veterans of internet affiliate marketing.
Who Ought to Be a part of Flexoffers?
Don’t let its youth idiot you.
If you would like plenty of affiliate choices, nice help, and fast turnaround on funds, FlexOffers is a strong contender.
The Scoop on Pepperjam
- New to the affiliate community recreation. Although it’s been in the digital advertising enterprise because the 90s, Pepperjam began its personal affiliate community in 2015.
- High quality over amount. With just one,500 retailers, Pepperjam has fewer choices than its rivals. Why? Properly, in accordance with Pepperjam, it’s as a result of they solely work with manufacturers they love.
- An open ebook. The Higher Enterprise Bureau provides Pepperjam a B+ score. With its concentrate on transparency and communication (extra on that under), Pepperjam goes out of its solution to present it has nothing to cover.
- Funds twice a month. As long as you meet the minimal $25 stability, Pepperjam pays you twice a month. Cost cycles are across the 1st and 15th of every month.
- Numerous cost choices. Pepperjam allows you to receives a commission by way of PayPal (which is the default cost technique), examine, or direct deposit.
What Makes Pepperjam Totally different?
Publishers and retailers can talk with each other contained in the Pepperjam system.
That’s very distinctive.
Need to ask a service provider who caught your eye a query? Have at it. Flirt away.
Pepperjam truly encourages communication so robust relationships might be constructed.
Who Ought to Be a part of Pepperjam?
In the event you worth transparency and buyer help, you’ll be exhausting pressed to do higher than Pepperjam as an affiliate community.
The Lowdown on Rakuten Advertising
- One of many oldest affiliate networks. Based in 1996, Rakuten Advertising (previously LinkShare) has been hooking up retailers and publishers for over 20 years.
- Just one,000 retailers. Although it’s been in the affiliate networking recreation longer than most, Rakuten’s record of manufacturers is shorter than most. Nevertheless, this considerably brief record is made up of many family names.
- Beloved by BBB and guys on social media. Rakuten has an A+ score with the Higher Enterprise Bureau. It’s additionally been referred to as “cool” by somebody named Kenny on Twitter.
- Sporadic funds. Rakuten solely pays you after the retailers have paid them. So, when you earned a fee in January, it will be invoiced in early February, the service provider would have a due date to pay Rakuten by February 28, and Rakuten would pay you in March.
- Strong cost choices. Direct deposit, verify, and PayPal (in sure markets) are all provided by Rakuten.
What Makes Rakuten Advertising Totally different?
It’s been ranked the #1 affiliate community for 7 straight years by an business publication that presumably is aware of about such issues.
Who Ought to Be a part of Rakuten Advertising?
If you’d like an affiliate community with an intuitive consumer interface, an excellent reporting system, and the type of strong status you’ll be able to solely earn by being in the enterprise for 20 years, Rakuten Advertising is a superb choice.
The Rundown on PeerFly
- A decade of expertise. Launched in January 2009, PeerFly got here into existence when Taylor Swift was nonetheless a rustic music singer.
- Quite a few alternatives. PeerFly has over 2,000 shoppers and over eight,000 affiliate alternatives.
- Small group that performs huge. Comprised of solely 15 people, PeerFly is a small firm that goes toe to toe with its greater rivals. The onerous work pays off with an A+ Higher Enterprise Bureau score and 0 complaints on file.
- Internet30 Cost Schedule. PeerFly presents quick cost. As long as you’ve met their $50 minimal, you’ll be paid the next month after incomes your fee.
- All of the cost choices. In the event you’re in the U.S., PeerFly allows you to select between PayPal, Bitcoin, Amazon present playing cards, checks, and direct deposit. Worldwide customers have PayPal, Bitcoin, and Payoneer.
What Makes PeerFly Totally different?
PeerFly is called a CPA (value per motion) affiliate community slightly than the standard CPS (value per sale). The “action” might be a sale, however it doesn’t need to be. It might be no matter motion (downloading an eBook, filling out a survey, and so forth.) the service provider wishes.
Although particular person commissions sometimes aren’t as excessive for CPAs, the variety of commissions is often greater.
Who Ought to Be a part of PeerFly?
In the event you’re a newbie or have a small viewers, PeerFly’s CPA mannequin is an effective choice. Actions are simpler to acquire than gross sales, so your probabilities of success will probably be greater.
And should you’re an previous professional at internet affiliate marketing, the massive choice and versatile cost choices provided by PeerFly ought to serve you nicely too.
It’s Time to Select an Affiliate Community
Let’s reduce to the chase another time…
Which affiliate community are you becoming a member of at the moment?
Which one goes to launch you on the trail in the direction of Pat Flynn and John Lee Dumas ranges of ginormous passive revenue in 2019?
You now know the monitor data and distinguishing particulars of 9 nice affiliate networks.
So now it’s time to decide on.
Passive revenue isn’t a fantasy.
It’s actual. It’s on the market. And it’s yours if you’d like it.
Are you prepared?
Then let’s do that factor.